Date: Sat 7th March at The Limerick Writers' Centre, 12 Barrington St., LimerickCourse Times: 10.00-17:00 (break for lunch 13.00 to 14.00)
Fee: €60 (concession €55.00)
Ever dreamed of being a published writer? Ever wished of seeing your book on the shelves? Well, now is the time to act. In his course, Getting Published, John will provide participants with a practical guide on taking those all important first steps. From tips on writing and editing to preparing your work for professional appraisal, this stimulating and engaging course will offer participants the opportunity to follow the path of a Sunday Times Bestselling author.
Suitable for those who have an idea for a novel, or for writers who have already written part or all of their manuscript, the course programme will include the following;
- ·Getting down to business – a writer’s space
- ·Editing – a critical eye
- ·Submissions – presenting the very best of your talent
- ·Agents – engaging with the professionals
- ·Self-publishing – the do’s and do not’s
- ·Self-promotion – the changing face of writing
- ·The publishing process
- ·Motivation & perseverance
Places must be paid for in advance. Course fee €60.00 concession €55.00 Booking essential contact Dominic 087 2996409 or email limerickwriterscentre@gmail.